Monday, October 18, 2021

Country Roads, Take me Home!

 Hi Everyone!

 Today I am sharing a mixed media scrapbook page that I made for ArtStacks . . .


 

This time, I used their brand new release: Trees and Leaves#1 Corestac to make the following scrapbook page:

Artstacks' newest release is amazing!  I enjoyed working with whimsical trees and leaves pages that are included the Corestack:



These pages are just a touch of what's included in this stack. 
Also, the quote/title is from John Denver's song lyrics.  

And I took the photo at Jacobsburg Park recently during one of my walks:


Here are some close ups of my page:


I hope you get a chance head over to ArtStacks web page.  You can find their blog, their store and their artist team's inspiration, too!

 
I am also linking art journal spread to Art Journal Journey Monthly
 
AJJ's October theme is "My Favorite Color is October" and is hosted by Tracey from HotchpotchcreationsSince my favorite time of the year is fall, I knew I wanted to participate this month.  I thought the leaves and trees from Artstacks newest release were perfect for Tracey's October theme!!  Thanks so much, AJJ and Tracey for the awesome inspiration!
 
And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. wow ww wow! This is gorgeous! Love the colors and all those trees... such a great feel and I love the words of the song too.. perfect for your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so cool! I love the leaves, the colors, the quote, absolutely everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great page Sharon. I love those pretty and whimsical leaves and trees. This is perfect for Tracey's challenge at AJJ, and I'm really glad you joined us. Thank you. Happy start to the new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those whimsical trees go beautifully with your incredible scrapbook page, Sharon. I will be singing that song all day long, now. I love all the little details you give us, too. You are SO clever with attention to detail. This is truly a remarkable entry you have given us for Tracey's theme at Art Journal Journey and we are simply thrilled you joined us again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely wonderful page Sharon. I love the fabulous splashy background, those gorgeous leaves and trees...and best of all seeing your photo of Jacobsburg park in your photo. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon this really is delightful with those beautifully coloured whimsy trees and leaves the winding road really is quite magical... it tells me adventure awaits just around the corner. Fabulous to see you share over @ AJJ thank you for joining me during October.
    Take care Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So well put together, Sharon. Love how you made that picture totally shine with those great whimsical trees and words. Your other touches are fab too (like the border and paint in the background). I actually received my first ArtStacks pages yesterday and I am super excited to try them this weekend! Perfect page for the October AJJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic autumn page, those trees look so cute. Thank you for linking with our theme over at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! John Denver is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!