Thursday, October 7, 2021

Life is Good . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!  It's time for the new reveal at Challenge YOUrself:

This month's theme is a fun one . . . it's all about colors:

The challenge is to use black and white on your page, plus one color of your choice! I chose to use the color teal, and sprinkled various shades of it throughout my page.

Here is my take:


I started by using a sheet of 12 x 12 black and white checked background paper.  I went to my stash and had fun using some old Stampin' Up sets and the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Sunkissed" collection that I had on hand!

I converted a favorite photo to black and white.  I was recently invited to Ocean City, NJ, to see 2 friends from college and used this photo as the basis for my page:

 

Here are some different views of my layout:




I really hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month.  I loved using black and white plus various shades of teal to make this page!

 


And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thats a great challenge.. I love black and white and to add one other color looks fabulous.. love the photo and all the cute embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this - all the little decorative bits are so much fun and guide the eye up and around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, very Summer-like! I esp love the photo, what a great time you gals must have had. Such a wonderful keepsake of your cherished memory.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!