Monday, October 9, 2023

Love Lives Here . . . for ArtStacks!

 Hi everyone!  It's October and time to share a page that I made for the ArtStacks:

 

I created a mixed media art journal page using one of ArtStacks' new releases!  This time, I used Tracy Verdugo's Artist Series pack entitled  Love Lives Here:



I absolutely love Tracy's packs and couldn't wait to create with them again . . .

Here is my mixed media art journal page:

I started by using background paper from a 49 and Market kit entitled "Sunburst Ultimate Page Kit" that I have in my stash.  Next I painted with bright pink acrylic paint, then added Tracy's beautiful images from her amazing "Love Lives Here" kit.  It was so simple and easy to make. 

I enjoyed making this page and hope that I inspired you to create one, too!


You can find out what is in this pack in detail at www.artstacks.com.au/shop/!

And you can check out ArtStacks' blog here:  www.artstacks.com.au/blog/

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you are enjoying October!

3 comments:

  1. I love your art journal page! The design is wonderful, and the sentiment is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page! Loving your design with the bright colours, so cheery 😊. I hope you're having a good week. Sending you hugs, Jo x ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!