Saturday, October 7, 2023

That's What Friends Are For . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

 Hi everyone.  It's October 7th and time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself!

Challenge YOUrself #118 opened today:


The theme for this month's challenge is "What's Your Favorite Quote?"  Please use one of your favorite quotes on your page and remember to include a photo with YOU in the frame somewhere on your project.

Here is the scrapbook page that I created for the challenge:


I chose my quote from one of my favorite songs about friends, which is "That's What Friends Are For."  I used a photo taken last month during a vacation to the beach with my college friends!  It was such a fun time and really allowed me to rekindle treasured friendships.

I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month and play along with us!


And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!   Happy October everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece, Sharon, have a great October, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LO , i loved the colors and elements . congrats
    happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is such a fun summer feeling page. I am a bit nostalgic for summer (although I love fall), so seeing the sailboat and how you made the water (brilliant) made me smile Sharon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scrapbook page, the quote, and the photo. Absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!