Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Be Brave . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone! I cannot believe that November is already here  -  and before we know it, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas. Time flies . . .

The November Challenge at More Than Words is open:

More Than Words is an art journaling challenge blog with one main theme to inspire you each month. 

Here is the November Challenge :



"Hello everyone, and happy November!  This month we are thinking about FAMILY and invite you to journal along with us and tell us what family means to you.This month, we want you to use our FAMILY prompt to create your journal pages.  Feel free to interpret the theme in any way that speaks to you!!"

And use the #MTWartjournalchallenge

Here's my 2-page art journal spread:



Family means everything to me.  I was very excited when I saw that November's theme is FAMILY!  I made this page in memory of my mom, who graduated from college back in 1937.  I'm so proud to be her daughter and to have these wonderful ancestors as role models.  And I found these photos of my mom, grandparents, and great-grandmother in her photo album!

I made this page using ArtStacks' new artist Series releases by Shana Bebeklis   @shanoukiart:




I hope you can play along with us this month at More Than Words!  If you are interested in participating in the challenge, please head over to the More Than Words blog for all of the details. It's so easy and fun, and there are prizes to be won, too!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so incredible. What a stunning tribute to your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!