Monday, June 6, 2022

What a Day for a Daydream . . . for More Than Words!


Hi everyone!  It's time for the Mini-Challenge at More Than Words!

The MTW Mini Challenge runs during the last 2 weeks of the month and is for cards, tags, postcards, and ATCs only.  The Mini Challenge requires you to use one specific word and the actual word must be seen on your project.  You can enter the mini-challenge at the More Than Words Art Cafe on FaceBook. 

This month's mini-challenge word is DAYDREAM. It's running a little early because MTW is celebrating their 150th challenge this month! 

I made this fun tag using the lyrics from an old Lovin' Spoonful song:

I used Lisa Oxley's beautiful Floral Fetish papers and Bright and Bold tissue paper scribbles from ArtStacks to make my tag! 

I hope you get a chance to play along with the More Than Words mini-challenge this month.  Not only are there wonderful prizes to be had, but there is so much inspiration, too!  It's going to be a month of celebrating!!

Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ad colourful tag, Sharon. Have a good, new week, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to use the challenge. I love that song! Reminds me of summer, fun, and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!