Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Open Your Door . . . For More Than Words!

Hi everyone! It's June 1st and time for new challenges . . .

The June Main Challenge at More Than Words opened today:

It's a very special month for More Than Words because they are celebrating their 150th challenge this month!  

And f you don't already know, More Than Words is a monthly art journal challenge site that contains a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Here is June's Main Challenge:


 

The word inspiration for June is Enchanting and the creative challenge is Botanicals

Here is my finished art journal spread:

When I saw this challenge, I immediately thought of my friend's cabin. My family and I have been going there for years and have always enjoyed the beautiful BOTANICALS that are sprinkled around the yard. There's also a tiny door at the base of the tree that is next to the front porch. It always made me think it was an entrance to an ENCHANTING fairy tale!

I hope that you get a chance to check out the Main Challenge at More Than Words his month and help them celebrate their 150th challenge. 

I am also submitting my page to Art Journal Journey, Monthly this month:


The theme for June is "fish!" Their host is the very talented Mia of Craftartista.

If you look closely at my page, there is a flying fish ready to try food from the bird feeder in "my" enchanted world!!  Thank you, Mia, and AJJ Monthy! 

And thank YOU for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you all have a wonderful June. HUGS to one and all!

12 comments:

  1. Hello June!! oh wow! This spread looks wonderful.. full of enchantment and wonder..I love the tree and the sky and the row of blooms along the bottom.. very magical! I hope this is a good month for us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enchanted world! This page is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a wonderful page Sharon! We have walked past some fairy doors today. I love the flying fish trying to get some bird food! Thanks for sharing this beautiful scene at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a pretty page. I do love trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that this is truly an enchanted place. I have seen a few flying fish in my life, but never one so far out of water. Quirky, fun, fantasy, and beauty all rolled into your incredible journal entry. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Mia's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and enchanting page Sharon! Those birds had better watch out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully composed page😍 The fish is wonderful, a huge jump indeed 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enchanting is the perfect word for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic magical page and I hope the fish did find the food on the bird table. Thank you for linking with us at Art Journal Journey and for the inspiration.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flying fish - adds such a fun element to your happy and delightful page, Sharon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really is an enchanting page in your journal. I love how you have created this from memories you have of happy days spent in the cabin. I love anything to do with fairy doors and this is so cute - I wonder if there really is a fairy at the bottom of the garden living there?
    hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!