Monday, June 13, 2022

Live on the Edge . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing a mixed media art journal page that I made for ArtStacks . . .


 

I made this page using ArtStacks new releases from Deb Weiers:  her Wonky Faces and Wonky Backgrounds Artist Series packs.  I LOVE Deb's striking wonky backgrounds and her famous wonky faces just go without saying!


Here is  my completed page:


For all of the details about how I made my project, please head over to the Artstacks blog!
And thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful June. HUGS! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Deb Weiers, but I love what you did with her stuff. Off to learn more about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is oh so arty and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!