Saturday, October 1, 2022

Bewitched . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone! It's October 1st and time for a new challenge . . .

October's Main Challenge at More Than Words opened today:

For those of you who don't know, More Than Words is a monthly art journal challenge site that contains a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Here is October's Main Challenge:


The word inspiration for this month is STRANGE and the creative challenge is Get Inky

Here is my finished art journal spread:

When I think of October, I always think of Halloween!  I used pink,orange, and yellow INKS from my stash to make my background. The image of the woman and her black wings are from the ArtStacks "All Dressed Up" and "Wings and Things" stacks. I completed my page with a STRANGE and eerie quote!

I hope that you get a chance to check out the Main Challenge at More Than Words his month, as well as the new releases at ArtStacks! I know you will enjoy both! 

Also, I'm excited to let you know that More Than Words is sharing the latest issue of their new digital magazine - Artful Pages!  Head over to their blog post to get a look at their latest issue which is available to flick through online just like a real magazine.  The magazine contains more about the challenges this month, Design Team inspiration, Guest Designer interviews, studio spaces, and more!  I am excited to say that my studio space is being featured this month!  Check it out here!


 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful October!

2 comments:

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!