Thursday, September 1, 2022

My Playlist . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone! It's September 1st (can you believe it?!) and time for a new challenge . . .

September's Main Challenge at More Than Words opened today:

More Than Words is a monthly art journal challenge site that contains a word inspiration and a creative challenge.

Here is September's Main Challenge:


The word inspiration for this month is PLAYLIST and the creative challenge is using EPHEMERA

Here is my finished art journal page:

I made my PLAYLIST about my favorite songs from my childhood up to the 80's. ("Strike a Pose" is a line from the song "Vogue" by Madonna!) I typed my playlist of on a tag and tucked it behind the image. I used some of my favorite EPHEMERA from my stash around the page. This was so fun to make!

I used the image of the child from one of the ArtStacks new releases, the "All Dressed Up" Corestack.  And his wings and crown were taken from the "Wings and Things" Corestack, too!

I hope that you get a chance to check out the Main Challenge at More Than Words his month, as well as the new releases at ArtStacks! 

Thank YOU for stopping by my blog today.  Have an awesome September! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal page Sharon! Ephemera always make a great statement. Have a happy September, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page looks amazing.. you are so arty and have a great eye for placement and mix and match elements on your pages. fantastic and creative page! and how did we get to September? I hope it is a better month for us all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious how you display pages like this. Will this go into the family album with all your other layouts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! This will go in one of my art journals. I have a couple of them going - all different sizes and colors. Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!