Monday, December 20, 2021

His Light . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing my newest mixed media project that I made for ArtStacks . . .


 

I used their new release: Trees and Leaves#1 Corestack  to make the following Christmas page:

 
I LOVE the tissue paper trees pages in this stack and quotes are also included:

And for my Christmas page, I used their new Christian Christmas Quotes Ministack which is PERFECT here:

In addition, what couldn't be more positive that Christmas?  Therefore, I am submitting my page to ArtStacks' The Positivity Project which is running for the months of November and December:

Here are some different views:


 

I hope you get a check out ArtStacks web page!!  You can find their blog, their store, the artist team's inspiration, and lots more. And you can join in on the fun of the positivity project too!

 
Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog today!  Wishing everyone and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  HUGS to one and all!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, This is so beautiful. Thank-you for sharing your wonderful page, it really puts me in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Merry Christmas, and God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Happy New Year.. I hope your Christmas was happy and blest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!