Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Beautiful Friendships for Challenge YOUrself!

 Hi everyone. December 7th is here and time for a new challenge at  Challenge YOUrself:

December's theme is Anything Goes because it's typically a very busy month for everyone:
 


And here is my page:
I used the Pink Paislee "Bloom Street" collection that I had on hand really like.  I have been trying to use up my stash instead of buying new products recently!! 

Once again, I featured favorite photos from a past Halloween party.  This time in color!!

 

Sharing some different views:




I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month. If you head over to their blog, you can see all of the design team inspiration!


Have a wonderful holiday season!  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!!

4 comments:

  1. This is another beautiful page Sharon. You really know how to layer elements and details. Hope your December is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful layout! The photos are wonderful, as are the colors and Halloween theme. Can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the idea of the strips holding back hearts as the photos and embellishments spill out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!