Wednesday, May 1, 2019

# The Best!

Hi everyone!  Happy 1st day of May!  I want to thank you all so  much for your wonderful comments and expression of concern for my mom.  Things are getting somewhat better and she seems to have settled in to her new environment!!!

So today I am sharing a layout that I made for the newest Scrap the Boys challenge:
This month is all about being a mom!  We are celebrating mothers and sons this month, and are allowed to add girls to our photos just for this month.

I decided to scrap a photo that includes my sister, Patty, and her son, my nephew, Logan.  It also features me, my other sister, Karen, and my 2 daughters the day we went to see the play Wicked the summer of 2016!


It was such a special day and the play was so fabulous, that I just had to scrap this photo!

Here is my completed page:

I used my Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Boys Rule" collection and featured the large die cut and backing kit.  It was so much fun and very easy to make!!!  

Here are some different views and close-ups:





Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you get a chance to check out Scrap the Boys this month!  And I really appreciate your visits and each and every comment!  HUGS!!!

Have a great May!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING that photo and all the stars!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts and a great theme. Glad to hear your Mom is doing better. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is a fantastic layout featuring this super event dear Sharon!
    Great to hear that it is better with your mother ♥♥♥
    Big hugs and HAPPY May dear Sharon!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad to hear your mom is doing better. Love your layout, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Sharon, love the layouts, they will make wonderful keepsakes.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing, I love the stars and how you have picked up colors from your photo and put them on the layout... and I am glad to hear your Mum is doing better, I hope things continue to improve for you all..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so exuberant and happy, it's a great collage, Sharon.
    It's great that your mother is more settled and that will be a great relief to you and your family.
    Thanks for your recent visit to Orange Esmeralda and your lovely comments which were very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sharon, What a wonderful place your blog is! : ) And this l/o is bursting with happiness! Loving the bright vibrant feel in the photo and layers of color and fun. The 'spatter' is very cool~ & so clever how you backed those stars! Love your work Sharon. Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a wonderful layout! I love the caption "The Best Day Ever", and the excellent use of all of the stars. The photo is fantastic. Great way to remember the fun of such a special day. Keep posting, I can't wait to see what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!