Friday, April 26, 2019

2 New "Scrap FX Australia" Scrapbook Pages!

Hi everyone!

I want to apologize to all of you because I have not been able to visit and comment on your beautiful blog posts in quite some time.  Between the loss of our dog after a long illness and my mom's dementia progressing, I haven't had any time.  My mom was recently moved to a "memory unit" and has finally settled in.  She has her good days and bad, but the good ones seem to be outweighing the bad now.  I cannot thank you enough for your continued support!  

Now on to my scrappy blog post . . .

I am very excited to share 2 new scrapbook pages that I made with Scrap FX products.  I know that I have said this before, but it is so easy and FUN to make scrapbook layouts when you have the right products at your fingertips!!!  To find these fabulous items, you can check out Scrap FX you can even ask your favorite store to order some of the products mentioned here!!


For my first page, I used a photo of my daughter, Anne taken back in February of 2015.  I think that the Space-themed products are just perfect for this photo!

Here is my completed page:

I used the following Scrap FX products:
"Outta this World" wordlet

Molecules chipboard

Space Embellishments chipboard

Orb Stamp

Here is a close-up:

And a different view:

And for my second page, I used a favorite photo that I took on our New England vacation in August of 2015:


Here is my completed page:


And here are the Scrap FX products that I used:

Chevron background stamp

Antiquities Transparency:

Field of Flowers Black silhouette

"Life is the Greatest Adventure" chipboard wordlet

Dreamer Frame


Compass chipboard

And last but not least Chipboard Circle alphabet

I actually cut the letters out (I used letters that I probably will never use like J and Q!) and just used the chipboard circles.

Here is a close-up:

And a different view:

I hope you enjoyed seeing my pages as much as I enjoyed making them.  Please take a moment to check out my Scrap FX blog post here!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I will see you next month!

Happy Scrapping!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow these space themed layouts are amazing, just love how you have used the chipboard pieces.. and fabulous photos too.. clever creating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww!! These are absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!! I love the photos, the colors and how you used the chipboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. They're so dreamy. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzah, gorgeous layouts, the photos fit so beautifully with these papers and embellishment, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon :) I work as a carer in one of "memory unit". I understand you very well. It is very hard to accept those moments when goodbye begins... But to accept help is very important too. Mind yourself :)
    And your layouts are stunning! I have two boys, and they are crazy about planets and stars. I will show your creations to them when they are back after school. They might ask me to create something like yours :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how much I love both of your super cool layouts! The 1st one: Out of this world, is so neat, I esp love the planets & stars. And the 2nd one: Life is the greatest adventure, is wonderful. I love the nautical look. Simply beautiful! I am looking so forward to seeing your next layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZER Sharon, these l/o's really are amazing!! You always surprise & inspire me~ Your fresh imagination and creativity has truly used these chip pcs to their full potential! That pic of Annie is Way. Cool. As is the boat photo~ Love your work Sharon! (I hope you know your friends in Blogland understand that life keeps going at full tilt! And I for one would much rather see you posting and doing art! -no worries of visits :) Hugs to you friend~ karen o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!