Friday, November 10, 2023

Dec 25th . . . for ArtStacks!

 Hi everyone!  It's time to share a page that I made for the ArtStacks:

 

I am up on ArtStacks blog today!  I created a mixed media, 12 x 12 Scrapbook page using  ArtStacks' new releases!  I used Shana Bebeklis' Artist Series packs.

Happy Scraps:





I absolutely love Shana's packs and couldn't wait to create with them . . .

Here is my mixed media scrapbook page:


I picked a Christmas photo of my daughters in front of the tree, from 2012.  Please head over to the ArtStacks' blog to see how I created my layout!

I enjoyed making this scrapbook page and hope that I inspired you to create one, too.

Also, I am excited to let you know that you can see my layout  - Issue 6  - of the Scrapbookers Journal on Facebook!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Hope you are enjoying November!

5 comments:

  1. I like this holiday-ish page Sharon. It's fun to see the tree and reed baker's twin too. I used to scrapbook a lot and seeing your pages always makes me want to get back into it. Have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and such a pretty photo of your girls looking so young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon. I have a question for you and was wondering if you could email me at dekn@tds.net. Thanks-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout, so much to see on it... and well done for being in the Scrapbookers Journal, it is great to see so many contributing to this mag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Christmas page. The photo is spectacular! One of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!