Sunday, September 3, 2023

Be Unique . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone!   It's September and time for a new challenge.  But first, I cannot believe that September is here already and for those of you who live in the northern hemisphere, it will be Fall soon!  WOW.  Time sure flies by so quickly these days.

Now back to the challenge . . . the September Challenge at More Than Words is now open:

More Than Words is an art journaling challenge blog with one main theme to inspire you each month. 

Here is the September Challenge :



"This month, we want you to take a lovely walk in nature and then translate that onto your pages. We can't wait to see where you take us this month. Feel free to interpret the theme in any way that speaks to you!" Use the #MTWartjournalchallenge

Here's my art journal page:



We love a NATURE WALK! We used to walk with our daughters almost every day. Now that they are grown, it doesn't happen as much as we'd like, although my husband and I still try to walk every day. This is a photo of them, taken at Jacobsburg Park, in 2017.

I hope you can play along with us this month at More Than Words!  If you are interested in participating in the challenge, please head over to the More Than Words blog for all of the details. It's so easy and fun!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you all have a wonderful September!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning. I love the beautiful photo, wonderful quote, and lovely embellishments. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!