Tuesday, August 1, 2023

You Are Awesome . . . for More Than Words!

Hi everyone!   It's August 1st and time for some new challenges.

The August Challenge at More Than Words is now open:

For those of you who don't know, More Than Words is an art journaling challenge blog with one main theme to inspire you each month. 

Here is the August Challenge :


This month, they are giving us a choice! You can make a COLLAGE page or a page about COLLEGE. This means you can choose to make a page using COLLAGE techniques or you can make a page inspired by COLLEGE (your college days, going back to school, etc) OR you could combine them and make a collage page about college!

And here's my art journal page:


I made my art journal page about both COLLAGE and COLLEGE! I used Nadine Karen Design beautiful images to make my collage and gave the highland cow a graduation cap to fit the college theme. I also used a quote from ArtStacks' "Fabulous Faces" pack to complete my page.

I hope you can play along with us this month at More Than Words!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you all have a wonderful August!

3 comments:

  1. Happy August! This looks amazing, I love the highland cow with her bright pink cap! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW you were going to include both on your page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!