Friday, July 28, 2023

Have Faith . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi everyone!  It's nearly the end of July and I have one more page, made for ArtStacksto share today:  

 

This time, I made a mixed media art journal page using ArtStacks' Art & Nature pack from the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts' new releases:  



Here is my art journal page:

I absolutely love and had to feature the ArtStacks image entitled "Light in the Trees" by the very talented Vicki Reid from their "Art & Nature" pack. The serene image of the birds, trees and light spoke to me and inspired me to create my art journal page made about faith. I also stitched on sentiments from Tamara Laporte's "Fabulous Faces" pack to help convey my feelings.


You can find the "Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts" packs at www.artstacks.com.au/shop!
 
I am also linking my page to  Art Journal Journey Monthly's Come Fly With Me theme: 

This month is hosted by Alison whose blog is Craftytrogs Arty Adventures and theme for July is "Come Fly With Me."
 
Alison says: "For this theme, you can use anything that flies.  Birds, Insects, fairies, aircraft, hot air balloons, etc,  can all be used on your pages.  I hope you have fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful art!" 

If you look closely at Vicky Reid's beautiful image, you can see birds sitting on the ground, in the trees, and one is even flying!

*********************************

I want to thank ArtStacks and Vick Reid;  and Art Journal Journey and Alison for their  inspiration this month. 

And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

7 comments:

  1. Your page is beautiful Sharon. I love the trees and your words.
    Thanks for joining in with my AJJ challenge.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scene is amazing! I love the sun shining through the trees to reveal the birds in there too! Very lovely page design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scene is gorgeous Sharon. Even a tad bit scary, but your quotes really uphold the strength one needs to cross that slightly scary wood. I like the whole page.I hope all has been well with you. Happy rest of your weekend and new week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scene, Sharon. Love the trees - beautiful scene!!! Beautifully done. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. That are wonderful pages, the coulors so brillant the trees!
    Happy day , hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful, kind, and loving page. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!