Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Trust the Universe . . . for ArtStacks!

 Hi everyone!  It's my turn to share my March art journal spread made for ArtStacks  . . .


I always enjoy working with ArtStacks'  packs and love that they work so well together:  I am still crushing on Lisa Oxley's Artist Series packs, and used them for my spread:

Floral Fetish:

Bright and Bold:


And here is my art journal spread:  

 


I made my page featuring an image from the Lisa Oxley's Floral Fetish Artist Series pack, and the paint swatches and title( written in Lisa's own handwriting) are from Lisa's Bright and Bold pack.   I cannot tell you how  much I enjoyed making these pages! 

If you are looking for more information about ArtStacks, you can check out all the available packs in more detail here.  And while you are there, head over to their blog to learn more about their talented design team members.

I am also linking my spread to the March Art Journal Journey Monthly challenge: 

This month is hosted by Valerie of Bastelmania!  Her theme is ANYTHING GOES!  She says . . . This is a good time to journal your heart out, play around, try things you haven't done beforehand, experiment with different mediums etc.

Thanks so much, Valerie and Art Journal Journey for your wonderful inspiration.  I am having so much fun this month!

And thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

 
Wishing you all a very happy March filled with lots of crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Super great colors and patterns - especially the flowers. This beautiful, Sharon, and the supplies are fabulous! Wow. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is particularly eye catching page Sharon. Flowers make any day better, and these are beautiful.I love those shades and all the blue flowers. Thanks so much for linking up to Valerie's challenge at AJJ. I'm having such fun seeing everyone's creations, and this one especially makes me happy. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, what a fabulous journal spread, love the bright colours and the beautiful picture you created. Such wonderful flowers. Thanks for linking to my challenge at AJJ! And happy Women's Day! Hugs, Valerie💐🌷💐

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is a beautiful flowers page, the colors are great, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous colourful page, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put those art stack pages to work brilliantly, Sharon. I love the beautiful vase and the flowers streaming out of it. This is charming and speaks of spring, Thank you for sharing another great entry with us at Art Journal Journey using Valerie's theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!