Tuesday, March 7, 2023

#Celebrate . . . for Challenge YOUrself and Art Journal Journey Monthly!

Hi everyone. 

It's time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself!

Here's Challenge YOUrself #111:

Challenge YOUrself #111 opened today, March 7th, and closes on April 4th.  This month's challenge is to create a "sports themed page!" (It doesn't have to be about the sports that are depicted in the photo, you can use your creativity!) And as always, include a photo with YOU!

Here is the page that I made for the challenge:



I created my mixed media background by using some red and black inks and a stencil that I had on hand. I also used papers and bits from my stash.  The photos were taken at a Phillies baseball game that we attended last year with my sister and her husband, who were celebrating their anniversary.  It was one of my favorite memories from last year!!!

I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month and play along with us!

I am also linking my page to the Art Journal Journey Monthly theme for March.  

This month is hosted by Valerie of Bastelmania!  Her theme is ANYTHING GOES!  She says . . . This is a good time to journal your heart out, play around, try things you haven't done beforehand, experiment with different mediums etc.

 
How awesome it this?  Thanks so much, Valerie and Art Journal Journey for your wonderful inspiration!

Thank YOU for stopping by my blog today!  I wish you all a very happy March.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, this is wonderful. Lovely to journal your family memories, that was surely a great game! Thanks so much for linking to my challenge at AJJ, hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the PHillies had such a fun mascot. I bet it was a good time because baseball is a fun sport, and a fun sport to go with friends or family. There always seems to be plenty of chat time at some point in the game. You made a super page Sharon. What a nice memory piece to have. Thanks for sharing this with us at AJJ for Valerie's challenge, and I hope March is treating you well so far. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice journal page with the individual photos of the family. Beautiful March day, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to record this fun time. Superb choice of colours. Thanks for sharing at AJJ and Valerie's theme, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the stripes and the subtle shape of a baseball field.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!