Tuesday, January 10, 2023

They Thought I Was Normal . . . for ArtStacks!

 Hi everyone!  It's my turn to share my first mixed media art journal page made for ArtStacks in 2023 . . .


I used ArtStacks'  Deb Weiers' Wonky Critters, Wonky Faces, and Wonky Backgrounds Artist Series packs for my project.  

I can't tell you how much I love working with these ArtStacks' packs:  



Here is my art journal page:  


I made my page featuring Deb Weiers' wonky "moon dawg" from her Wonky Critters pack.  She has lots of these fabulous critters in her pack that are so much fun to work with! As are her Wonky Faces and Wonky Backgrounds packs.

And  I have to mention that the background paper is Vicki Boutin's 12 x 12 Ready To Use Mixed Media paper pad!

Looking for more information about ArtStacks?  You can check out all of Deb Weiers' Artist Series packs and all of the available packs ArtStacks' in more detail here.  And while you are there, check out their blog!  You learn more about my creation and check out all of the talented design team's amazing art.

 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Wishing all of you a happy and blessed 2023, filled with lots of crafting!

4 comments:

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!