Monday, January 9, 2023

Celebrate 2022 . . . for Challenge YOUrself and Art Journal Journey!

Hi everyone. Happy New Year!  

It's time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrselfthe first challenge of 2023!

Here's Challenge YOUrself #109:

Challenge YOUrself #109 opened January 7th, and closes on February 4th.  This month's theme is "2022 - the Year in Review!" (And don't forget to include a photo with YOU in the frame!)

Here is the page that I made for the challenge:


I started by using a mixed media background by Vicki Boutin from her Print Shop collection. Next, I thought about favorite experiences that I had throughout 2022 and found photos!  I printed them out and framed them with frames that I had in my stash.  It was fun to do and I found that reflecting on 2022 was wonderful.  What I learned was the best part of the year wasn't so much the experiences, but the people that I experienced them with!  I love them all!!!

I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month and play along with us.  What a perfect way to remember 2022!

I am also linking my page to the Art Journal Journey Monthly theme for Janauary.  

This month is hosted by Mia at Craftartista and her theme is Use a Photo - ANY Photo.  Well, I used lots of photos here, so I hope it qualifies for her challenge!!!

Thank YOU for stopping by my blog today!  I wish you all a very happy and blessed new year!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow - I LOVE this page! What a great way to highlight fun times with family. This would work well for so many different topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous page Sharon. I love how you framed each photo. And that's a fun idea to do a page for a year in review. And it is perfect for Mia's theme at AJJ. Thanks so much for joining us, and I hope you're enjoying 2023. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful loving journal, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is the best ever! What a wonderful way to see cherished memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have framed each photo. A fabulous page for Mia's AJJ theme and a great way to record those memories too. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!