Thursday, December 22, 2022

In Joy and Sadness . . . for ArtStacks!

 Hi everyone!  Today I'd like to share my last mixed media art journal page that I made for ArtStacks in 2022 . . .


I used ArtStacks'  Deb Weiers' Wonky Critters, Wonky Bits, and Wonky Backgrounds Artist Series packs on my project.  And the amazing wonky bird is the focal point on my page!!  

I can't tell you how much I love working with these ArtStacks' packs:  






Here is my art journal page:  

I made my page featuring Deb Weiers' wonky bird from the Wonky Critters pack.  She has a whole lot of these fabulous critters in her pack!  

And the amazing wonky flowers are from her Wonky Bits pack.

Here is some different view:


 

And  I have to mention that the background paper is Vicki Boutin's from her "Color Study" collection:

 

I have been loving her Color Study papers lately!!  They are all fabulous!

Looking for more information about ArtStacks?  You can check out all of Deb Weiers' Artist Series packs and all of the available packs ArtStacks' in more detail here.

 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Here hoping you have a fabulous "rest of" your Holiday Season!  

I am also wishing all of you a very happy and blessed new year!  2023 is almost here . . .

4 comments:

  1. I love all the details and texture on this. Every time I look, I see something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you Sharon. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and happy new year too. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the color and the birdie is so cute..Love the arty flowers too.... Happy New Year... I trust this year brings more good than bad, more joy than sorrow and more blessings for you to cherish...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!