Monday, February 7, 2022

So Much Fun . . . for Challenge YOUrself and Art Journal Journey Monthly!

Hi everyone. It's time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself!

This month's theme is about using a romantic color palette:
 
I just love this beautiful color scheme.  Here is my completed page:
I had "so much fun" making this scrapbook page.  I knew that I wanted to make it about the trip I took to Pittsburgh with my sister, her husband and a group of very good friends.  We saw the Rolling Stones in concert which was EPIC!!!  
 
Here is the picture that I chose to use:

 
And sharing some different views of my project:


I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month. If you head over to their blog, you can see all of the design team inspiration!

I am also linking my project up to Art Journal Journey, Monthly.

This month, AJJ has 2 hosts:  Bleubeard and Elizabeth.  You can find them at Altered Book LoverElizabeth explains that Bleubeard is the beautiful face and support behind their blog while she supplies the art work!  This month they are asking What's Your Style?

Elizabeth said the following:  "You may have your own specific style, where you rely heavily on abstracts, architecture, travel, drips and splatters, nature, stamping, stencils, watercolor paints and pencils, words, or backgrounds. . . . . .  Regardless, Bleubeard and I want you to share your own style or styles this month.  We are looking forward to seeing what you conjure up."

As I said before, I don't think I have a specific style per-say.  But it's eclectic, so today I am sharing my eclectic scrapbook page!!  

I can't thank you enough, Bleubeard and Elizabeth, and AJJ Monthy!

And thank YOU for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you all have a wonderful February. HUGS!

11 comments:

  1. I love your style!! just be you!! This looks fantastic, love the little hearts and words, and the ripped edges always look great! I hope things are well with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic page Sharon. If I had a photo of me I could make a page. I need to get back to my scrapbooking roots just a bit a think. That is a great photo, and you used some super details on the page too. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Elizabeth's challenge also. Have a great week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Sharon. Eclectic is good and I'm certainly pleased to see this at AJJ, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you how much I love this layout! I love the colors you chose, and the hearts, and I especially love the magnificent photo! Simply spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo and that's a fabulous layout you created with it. Thanks so much for joining us again at AJJ. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page. I really like that you took the romantic color inspiration and went a different way with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like your scrapbook pages and they are beautiful. I agree they are eclectic, but with a bit of romance, too. This is a really lovely photo and great scrapbook page. Thanks ever so much for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme. If I ever get into scrapbooking, I will come to you for advice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous page Sharron, you added a lovely photo and super details, thank you for joining us over at AJJ.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! I like your style! So glad another scrapbooker posted for AJJ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lucky you got to go to see the Rolling Stones. I saw them 30 years ago and loved them (even though I was in the rafters) - such great energy they had.

    Your page is super fun, Sharon. Great picture and then great papers, details, and supporting art. I love your pages always but this made me smile extra.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great layout. I simply love everything about it. The Stones concert was the best, and the trip was so much fun. What a wonderful way to save your precious memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!