Monday, January 24, 2022

The Smiles of Nature . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing my newest mixed media art journal page made for ArtStacks . . .


 

I used three different collections that meshed together seamlessly on my page: Trees and Leaves#1 CorestackAnemones and Friends Corestack, and the Faces and Figures Corestack:

I LOVE the tissue paper faces that are included in the Faces and Figures Corestack.  One of the smiling faces was absolutely perfect here:

 

And the butterflies from the Anemones and Friends Corestack are still one of my FAVS to use.  Who doesn't like butterflies on their pages???

 

Finally, the color yourself trees in the Trees and Leaves Corestack were amazing here.  If the printed trees aren't the right color, no worries!  Just color these yourself.  I really like the versatility of this stack!  I even used my quote from this stack . . .

And my completed page turned out like this:


 

Here is are some different views of my art journal page:

 

I am also linking my project up to Art Journal Journey, Monthly.

 
 
This month's theme is hosted by Erika at BioArtGal and is entitled Lets Face It.  

Erika said the following:  "This month you should use a face on your journal page. It could be a human face, an animal face, or a face on something that doesn't usually have one like smiling flowers or a mustached mushroom. It might not even be a living thing that has a face. Or perhaps instead of an actual face you have another interpretation of this topic. You can stamp a face, draw a face, use a digital face or cut out a face from something printed. You could also paint a face or stencil a face." 

As you can see, I used a smiling face on my page to enhance my quote!  Thank you, Erika and everyone AJJ.  I always LOVE seeing all of the creative beautiful projects there!

I hope you get a check out ArtStacks web page!!  You can find their blog, their store, the artist team's inspiration, and lots more. And you can join in on the fun of the positivity project too!

 
Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS to one and all!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you about that face Sharon. It is fabulous. That must be really nice tissue paper, actually both sets look great. Even more I love how you used them. The splash of colors are great too-nice choices. Thanks so much for linking up at Art Journal Journey with my challenge. It is appreciated. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page, and I do love some white space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i love everything about this! the face, the textures and the butterflies.. fantastic creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used those various art stacks to your advantage, and your use of the tissue paper face is brilliant. I love how you fit everything together so well. Seamless and flawless. Thanks for sharing this incredible beauty with us at Art Journal Journey using Erika's theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!