Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Favorite Photo . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!  It's so hard to believe that it's June already.  Hope you are all enjoying it so far.

Today I am sharing my scrapbook page made for this month's Scrap the Boys challenge.


After being on this team since January, 2019 and have made the difficult decision to resign.  I want to thank Rachel Lowe for everything and also the wonderful design team that I worked with.  They are all very talented and so friendly.  I am going to miss them, but look forward to seeing all of their beautiful work on social media!

So without further ado, here is this month's challenge:


I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use when I saw this challenge:

It's a photo of my nephews Owen and Logan, taken soon after Logan was born in 2006.

And here's my completed page:

With some close-ups:




I totally enjoyed making this page and loved using these 49 & Market papers and embellishments, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  I hope you get a chance to check out Scrap the Boys this month!  

I am leaving Scrap the Boys with my best wishes to the design team and Rachel, too!

HUGS!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this layout is so beautiful.. what a precious photo.. and well done on your time on STB you have been inspirational!!! and yes how did we get to June.. it is winter for us, so time to get the wood ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad you are leaving Scrap the Boys. I enjoyed all of your layouts with the male theme. But this page is wonderful. What a great photo. An awesome way to remember your cherished memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!