Monday, May 31, 2021

Bloom & Grow . . . for ArtStacks!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a mixed media scrapbook page that I made for ArtStacks!


 

I used their amazing Anemones & Friends stack and their beautiful Doors and Windows stacks to make the following page:


 I started by picking this photo of Anne taken in 2015:

I thought it would be perfect looking out of a window.  Next I picked a window with shutters  from the Doors and Windows stack:


I colored the shutters, window framing, and flower box with watercolor markers, then fussy cut the pieces.  I added netting behind the inner window frame to give it some dimension.  Here is a close up:

 
I added pop dots to the back of the shutters.  Next I picked my title from the Anemones & Friends stack, cut it out and popped it to add depth.  I also thought the John Lennon quote from the same stack would be perfect here, so I fussy cut it and adhered it to my page.  Finally, I picked some flowers from the tissue paper in the same stack, fussy cut it and added it to the upper and lower sides of my page.  

I did some stamping, added paint splatters and bling, and viola, I'm done.  It was that simple!!!

Here are some different views:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you get a chance to make a project using the amazing ArtStacks!  know you will enjoy using them!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.. I am so glad to see the closer views of the lovely details.. the photo is stunning.. a really beautiful page..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and so pretty. So what's next for Anne now that she's graduated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so cool how you made the photo of Anne looking out the window. I love the flowers, the hearts on the shudders, and the little quote by John Lennon. And what a great photo! Absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!