Monday, June 7, 2021

Mom & Me . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

 Hi everyone!  It's the 7th of June (can you believe it??) and time for a new reveal at Challenge YOUrself:

This month's theme  is using washi tape:

Here is my take:


I used a photo of my mom and me from 1959.  She was holding me after I broke my leg when I was just 3!  (I absolutely love this photo.)  For the challenge, I placed washi tape behind my photo and on the frames, and on the clouds.  The paper is from 49 and Market and the stickers are from PinkFresh. 

Here are some different views:



I hope you get a chance to check out Challenge YOUrself this month.  I had fun using washi tape and I don't normally use it, so it got me out of my comfort zone, too.
And thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this month is flying by too.. already the 7th!!!! I love your layout, soft colors and love the washi around on your page.. especially on the clouds.. and what a special photo too.. have a good week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I don't use washi tape as often as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mom and me theme, and especially the photo of you and your mom. The colors are pretty, as are the embellishments. Thank-you for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!