Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ho Ho Ho . . . for Scrap the Boys!

 Hi everyone!  It's December 1st and time for a new challenge at Scrap the Boys:

This month's challenge is all about Christmas traditions:

I have been feeling very nostalgic lately and missing all of our loved ones who have passed away.  My mother-in-law absolutely loved Christmas and all of her traditions that went with it.  I recently found a photo of my husband and his brother taken back in 1985.  They were on their way to their church's Christmas Eve service.  John was home on leave from Germany (he was in the army) and wore his uniform to church.  

Here is my completed page:


I used Pebbles "Merry Little Christmas" collection to make my page.  I absolutely love all of the adorable things that came with this pack that I purchased from My Little Scrapbook Store!

Here are some close-ups:





I hope you all get a chance to check out the December challenge at Scrap the Boys!  I know that everyone probably is very busy this month, but I know you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I am so thankful for all of your visits and comments!!!

Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the bits you have on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely, I adore all the cute embellishments on your layout.. and what a special photo too.. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful Christmas layout! I love the nostalgia, and esp. the photo. The colors and Christmas embellishments make this so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!