Monday, December 7, 2020

Happy Days . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

 Hi everyone!

It's the 7th of the month and time for the new reveal at Challenge YOUrself.  

This month's theme is "Anything Goes!"  How easy is that?!  The only stipulation is that you include a photo with YOU in the frame!!

I chose a photo taken at a fashion show at Macy's back in February of 2008.  My daughters Anne, and Katie; and I were asked to participate in the fashion show for "Go Red for Women" to benefit the American Heart Association because I was a cardiology nurse at the time.

Here is my completed page:

Once again, I used paper and embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Daydream" collection that I purchased at My Little Scrapbook Store.  (I also had fun using assorted stamps from my stash to jazz things up a bit!)

Here are some close-ups:




I hope you get a chance to check out the anything goes challenge at Challenge YOUrself this month.  

And I would like to take this moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed, happy, and health new year!  Stay safe everyone!

Hugs to one and all!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. What a happy page Sharon how wide are those Mother & Daughter's smiles. Fabulous idea wearing red to raise awareness of a superb charity event, i'm very grateful for all the help the cardio team gave to my Hubby when he suffered a heart attack two years gone. Superb layout!! Happy Monday Hugs, stay safe Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout and wonderful memory. The photo of you with Katie and Anne is priceless. I love the hearts and flowers and sun. Keep on posting. I look forward to your blog posts and seeing your exceptional layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how tiny they are so long ago! Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy days! Happy page! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO congrats 👏👏💐
    Hugs and good vibes ✌

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!