Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!

I would like to take a moment to wish all of you a very happy new year.  Here's hoping you all stay safe and healthy, and that 2021 brings us all a much better year.  

I took photos of me with my family using the timer on my camera and tripod in November.  Here are some of my favorites:








And here is the card that we chose and ordered back in November:

The front:


The back:


We didn't receive our cards until December 24, but were relieved and happy when we got them in the mail.  We hurried and mailed them on December 24, so hopefully our recipients have received them by now!!!

I'd like to take this moment to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year.  I want to thank you all for your continued support of my blog even when I was not able to reply to yours as often as I would have liked.

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

Sending hugs and well wishes with lots of love!!!   xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hopefully 2021 will be much more promising than 2020. Love your card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these photos are so beautiful.. some precious memories from this year.. I wish you a very Happy New Year too, and happy scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!