Sunday, November 1, 2020

Captured . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!  It's November 1st - can you believe it? Time flies when you are having fun, right?  I think that we will be winding down 2020 and beginning a brand new year before we know it! 

And . . . with a new month, comes new scrapbook challenges.  Today I am sharing a page that I made for Scrap the Boys challenge blog: 


This month's challenge is to use a sketch by Kristen Davidson (aka Creative Scrappers):

I chose to scrap a photo of my dad and father-in-law taken at John's and my wedding in 1990.  I love this photo for so many reasons.  They have both since passed away, which makes this memory and photo all the more precious to me:

Here is my completed page:

I used the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Daydream" collection that I purchased from My Little Scrapbook Store.

Here are some close-ups:



I hope you get a chance to play along with the awesome sketch challenge at Scrap the Boys this month!  I think you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Have a wonderful November everyone!  Stay safe and healthy!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes this year is flying by, and for many this has been a difficult year.. I love the way you have made the sketch your own with using one photo and the "good times" in the sketch.. love papers and colors and the photo is indeed very precious... have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! Loving the colors and that title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic page! I love how you scrapped this special photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page design Sharon and lots of fun memories.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sharon~ Your work astounds me! This is such a beautiful compilation with your colors and layers (and textures and paint . . .!) It is truly a treasure, in more ways than one~
    I know I'n not in Blogland very often but I'm always so glad to stop in and see your art! Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout! I love the colors, and the total design. The photo is wonderful. A great memory!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!