Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Little Moments . . . for Challenge YOUrself!

 Hi everyone!  It's the 7th of the month and time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself!



This month's theme is a fall color palette:

It's from design seeds and you can learn more about them here!

I am also playing along with this month's Art Journal Journey theme: 

Chris is hosting this month and chose to make her theme: "Hold the Line."  She said that there are many ways of getting lines onto your page - I made them with stitching!!!

Here is my completed page:

I used my new Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Daydream" collection.  I live in the USA and always have trouble finding CVS products.  Not this time!  I purchased the "Daydream" kit at My Little Scrapbook Store!!!!


Here's the photo that I used - it was taken with my dear friends at a Halloween party some years ago:

Here are some close-ups:




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you get a chance to take part in our challenge this month!  

I also hope you check out Art Journal Journey Monthly, too!  There are so many talented artists from around the world that participate!!! 

Have a great October everyone!  HUGS!

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful.. those colors look great and I love all the puffy hearts.. lovely layout... I hope things are well with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the colors and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the colors on this, as well as how uplifting it is. Literally! Everything brings my eye up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. You had me at the corduroy hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazingly good with these soft colours and the hearts and flowers.
    Your photo with your friends is heart-warming too.
    I hesitate to say it is your best, because you make such wonderful layouts, but I do like this a lot, it speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your latest page Sharon. The autumn colors and images are really appealing. I can see those lines also. This is perfect for Chris' Hold the Line challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey.Did you receive my email? If not, can you contact me at dekn@tds.net? I have question. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sharon! I have thoughts of adding some stitching to one of my pages but it will not be as beautiful as this! Not only is it full of so many little details it also has such lovely colours! Thank you so much for linking to my Hold the Line theme at Art Journal Journey! Enjoy your weekend, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous page. Love the colours, too, and it is so stylish and elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ, much appreciated, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Balance and harmony un you pretty LO
    Congrats , hugs from Chile, here Is spring😊✌💐

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't have to tell me I'm late visiting. That's been my story most of this month. I love all the stitching you did on that page, but I always love your scrapbook pages. After all, you always load them with such amazing embellishments. I'm always thrilled when you join us at Art Journal Journey, too. The sewing is a great choice for Chris's theme. Thanks beyond belief for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful journal page and I love your stitched lines. Thank you for joining Chris's theme over at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful page journal design Sharon.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh such a happy page! I adore it! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!