Thursday, October 1, 2020

Trick or Treat . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!  Today is October first and time for a new challenge at Scrap the Boys!


This month's challenge is all about Halloween:

I found an old photo of my husband and his brother on Halloween from 1968 that I absolutely LOVE! 
My husband, John, is on the left and his brother, Jim is on the right.  Aren't their costumes adorable?!!  I believe my mother-in-law made them.

Here is my completed page:

I used Doodlebug Design Halloween paper along with their spider and web cut files!

Here are some close-ups:




I hope you get a chance to check out their challenge this month!  You'll get a chance to scrap about the boys/men in your life and have fun in the process!  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Happy October!


5 comments:

  1. Really cute! I like the idea of backing the spiderweb with different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING that photo, the web and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheerful Sharon,looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This absolutely bounces with Halloween joy. I love the patterned spider's web and the little added pumpkins and ghosts and of course the marvellous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout! I love the Halloween theme, and your husband and his brother look adorable in the wonderful photo! Such a cool way to save your precious memories. I can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!