Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy Birthday . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone.  The first day of April is here and it's time to share my scrapbook page made for Scrap the Boys.

But first, I would like to take a moment to let you know that I have been thinking about all of you and will continue to keep you in my thoughts a prayers.  Not only for safety and health, but for continuation of some semblance of normalcy in our way of lives.

A friend of mine recently sent this to me via e-mail.  The e-mail was entitled "looking for a bit of positivity."  It was filled with clips from Charles Schultz's "Peanuts" cartoon which ran for almost 50 years.  Here is my favorite:


Today I would like to share a layout that I made for this month's Scrap the Boys' challenge.


April's theme is a birthday one:

I scrapped these adorable photos of my nephew, Michael.  They were taken back in 2012:



And here is my layout:


Here are some close-ups:





I used some embellishments that I had in my stash - most of them are from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Boys Rule and Miss Kate Cuttables' Happy Birthday collections.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs to all of you.  Please stay safe and healthy.


6 comments:

  1. This is so FUN! LOVING the photos, the colors and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charlie Brown! and love that little cartoon... Your layout looks lovely, love the colors and great photos, a beautiful take on that challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page! I really love your style. Virtual hugs from California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable layout.

    Stay well

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout! Too bad you could not celebrate your nephew's birthday with him this year. But your cartoon by Charles Schultz says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great boy LO,I only make cards these days but find male ideas hard to come by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!