Saturday, March 7, 2020

I Hope Your Dance . . . made for Challenge YOUrself!

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing my latest scrapbook page that I made for the March theme at Challenge YOUrself:


This month's theme is all about polka dots:


I used a photo that was taken in 2005.  It's of me with Katie after one of her dance recitals:


Here is my completed page: 


I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness large die cut and backing set that I had in my stash! I noted that some of the pieces of the heart have polka dots, and I added some more white dots to the background with an old polka dot stencil and some white acrylic paint, also from my stash.  

Here are some close-ups:




The Lee Ann Womack song "I Hope You Dance" came out in the year 2000.  It was played during Katie's dance recital the year this photo was taken - in 2005.  I love the meaningful lyrics of this song and I will always wish for the best for Katie!!!

And I hope that you get a chance to check out the latest polka dot challenge over at Challenge YOUrself this month, too!  It closes on April 4th.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that heart and the title!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout.. love that song!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. The colors, the patterns, the title work - love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout, it is so beautiful. Thank-you for sharing this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!