Monday, September 2, 2019

Sweet Moment . . . for Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!  Happy Labor Day to all of you who live in the USA.  I cannot believe that September is here already.  We are seeing all kinds of fall decorations up in our stores and there is a definite change in the air around here.  I guess this marks summer's end!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for Scrap the Boys.

This month's theme is "Flower Love!"

I decided to use a photo that I took when my oldest daughter, Katie, was a junior in high school.  This was taken on the evening of her first prom:

She went with a friend who lived across the street from us.  It was such a sweet moment! 

Here is my completed page:

And 2 close ups:


Here's a different view:



I hope you get a chance to check out Scrap the Boys this month!  I totally enjoyed making a male themed layout with flowers!

Happy Scrapping everyone!  HUGS and thanks so very much for your visit to my blog.

7 comments:

  1. Yes I am shaking my head wondering how we got to September already!!! But here we are!!!! Your layout is beautiful.. the photo is so sweet and I love all the layers and embellishments you have used.. love the starry back ground too... have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...this is so beautiful, Sharon. A lovely mix of layers and ambellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING that sweet photo, the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love how soft and sweet it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cleverly you have combined the flower theme with the boys theme, it looks perfectly natural and heart-warming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully done Sharon! Your choices (ppr, embel's . . . : ) are always so spot on~ Proof that flowers and boys can work! : ) LOL TFS~ Hugs, kareno

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love the colors, the flowers, the stars, and the sweet photo. Excellent as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!