Monday, August 26, 2019

Two Mixed Media Travel-Themed Scrapbook Pages for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  I am up on the Scrap FX blog today and I am very excited to share my 2 newest travel-themed mixed media scrapbook pages with you.

When I heard travel theme, I knew exactly which photos that I wanted to scrap.  They are photos from recent trips that I took this summer  with my husband and daughters . . .

For my first page, entitled Amazing Views, I used this photo from Lake Louise, Canada:


Here is my completed page:

Some close-ups:



Here are the Scrap FX products that I used:

Amazing Views wordlet
Paradise Chipboard frame

Eucalyptus Leaves chipboard:

Tabs - Live:


For my second page, I used 2 photos taken during our trip to the Grand Canyon.  Seeing it was on our bucket lit and it was spectacular!  Here are the photos:


And my completed page:

Some close ups:



And the Scrap FX products that I  used:

Travel Bug Chipboard

Outback Frame chipboard


WTP Explore, Discover, Escape chipboard


Clouds and Raindrops stencil

Damask stencil


Love transparency


Travel transparency


To learn more about how I made my scrapbook pages, I would love it if you check out my Scrap FX blog post!  Also, if you have questions about how to get the products I used, you can check out the Scrap FX Store.  Also, for more inspiration, you can check out the Scrap FX Facebook page entitled Scrap FX Creative Space.  We would love it if you would share your work there, too!

It was so nice to share these pages with you today.  I am so happy and grateful for your visit to my blog!  Hugs!!!

2 comments:

  1. Both pages are beautiful. I love how you use the chipboard and transparencies. Both are really difficult items for me. You're a master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love love love your pages! The 1st one is spectacular. What a view, and perfect way to save your memories. The 2nd one is the best ever! I love the travel bug and escape travel explore embellishments. The colors and flowers are so beautiful in both layouts. You just keep getting better and better! Keep on posting, I can't wait to see what is next...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!