Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Forever . . . a Mixed Media Scrapbook Page for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  It's September 11 and time to share my latest mixed media scrapbook page for Scrap FX!

This month's theme is "vintage" and I couldn't think of a better photo to use than the one of my mom and dad on their wedding day:

Here is my completed page:


I used lots of Scrap FX chipboard, transparencies, stencils and stamps this time.  I would love it if you checked out my blog post at the Scrap FX blog!  That way, you can see all of the beautiful products I used and learn more about how I made my page with my step-by-step tutorial.

Here are some close-ups and different views:





I totally enjoyed making this mixed media layout!  Since my mom's mental status has been deteriorating over the past year, it felt right to make this page in her honor!  To learn more about how to order Scrap FX products, you can check out their store here!  And we'd love it if you share your creations at the Scrap FX Creative Space Facebook page!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!!

8 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the colors and all the chipboard!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Such a beautiful way to honor your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon, I've been a little MIA lately. This L/O is gorgeous friend!!
    Those beautiful raspberry colors! and vintage-style pprs along with all the extremely cool chippies! are the perfect back drop for your precious photo~
    TFS. Beautifully created~ hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sharon this is so beautiful! I love the colours you've used and the design is perfect for that stunning photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is amazing!! I love the colors and what a precious photo.. great chipboard pieces too..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the page in honor of your mother (love the portrait-I see the resemblance!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful layout. I love the colors and embellishments. You have such a talent and eye for total awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!