Thursday, September 26, 2019

2 Vintage-themed Mixed Media Scrapbook Pages for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing 2 new mixed media pages for Scrap FX:

This month's theme is "vintage" therefore I decided to make pages with photos from John's and my wedding on March 3, 1990.  I don't really consider that date "vintage," (LOL!) but my dress definitely was part of the theme!!!

Here is my first layout entitled Family Memories:

I used this photo from our wedding:

I loved the way the photographer captured my mom and dad looking on!  


With some close-ups:


And my second layout entitled "Sisters Forever:"

I used a photo of me with my dear sisters:

What a precious memory for me!  I will always cherish this photo!!!



With some close-ups:


For more information about all of the beautiful products that I used, please visit my blog post at the Scrap FX blog!  Also, we would love to see your creations on our Facebook page!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Hugs to you all!

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous layouts, love the precious photos and love the chipboard you have used too.. how special are the memories on these pages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the photos, the colors, the chipboard and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon~ Your pages are beautiful and inspiring! Your work and details are a treat to the eyes; and I learn something every time I visit! I love how you've distressed AND punched the edges! (why can't I remember that :) I like how you use the gorgeous pieces of chipboard to frrame. The photo's are lovely! You have embellished perfectly~ (I have 4 sisters [one we lost in 2012 :( and I cherish the few photo's we have together also~ Hugs to you, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and beautiful pages, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages! I'm intrigued with how well the torn / punched / distressed borders on the first layout look. I don't think I've ever seen someone mix all of that and it totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous pages, simply amazing! I love the "old" look and feel of them, and the little poems are exceptional. I esp love the memories and the feelings they evoke. Keep on posting, I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!