Sunday, July 7, 2019

Imagine . . .

Hi everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Challenge YOUrself and this month they are hosting a Steampunk theme:

If you've never heard of Steampunk, you can read more about it at Wikipedia here!  I already had a pack of Steampunk themed scrapbook paper made by Graphic 45:


Here is the particular paper that I used as the inspiration for my page:

I took a photo that I had of me and converted it in photoshop to look more like a drawing: 

Then I added it to my page and embellished it with various gears I had on hand in my stash.  Here is what I came up with:

Viola!  It's a Steampunk version of me!  LOL!!!!

And here are some close-ups:


And a different view:



I hope you get a chance to participate in this month's Challenge YOUrself steampunk themed challenge!  I had fun and I know you will, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!!!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. Love how you made a steampunk version of yourself. Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your layout is sensational! just love how creative it looks. Amazing details...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your layout is super cool!!! I love the photo converted to a drawing, the gears, and the wonderful Steampunk themed scrapbook paper! Absolutely amazing!!!
    Keep posting, your layouts make my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharon, Oh my goodness this is so cool!! Great use of the gears, and the butterfly wing! Your imagination is always fresh and alive! TFS this beautiful l/o with us~ Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!