Monday, July 1, 2019

#Epic!

Hi everyone!. Welcome July!  What?!  It's July already?  Yes it is!


In honor of July 1, I am sharing my latest layout made for the brand new Scrap the Boys challenge that opened today!

This month, Scrap the Boys is teaming with Cut To You (Created by Gwen)
I used the sun and clouds from her cut file as follows:

I chose to scrap a photo of my nephew, Michael, taken back in 2009.  We went on a day fishing trip in memory of my father-in-law, Allen, who had passed away the prior year.  Here is the photo that I used - it was taken by my sister-in-law, Janice . . . Michael's mom!

Isn't it fabulous?  

Here is my completed page:


I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Boys Rule" collection that I love.  I can honestly say, I have used this particular collection numerous times and I still have lots of paper and embellishments left for more! 

Here are some close ups:



 And a different view:

I hope you get a chance to check out the Scrap the Boys challenge this month!  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs and happy crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww I love love love this! LOVING that photo, the clouds and the sun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...an awesome page, Sharon. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Happy July!! crazy how fast this year is going!!! I love your layout, the clouds are so sweet and a great photo to scrap too.. Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this layout is so cool! I love the embellishments, the stripes, and the fishing theme! Absolutely fantastic! Your July has started out with a bang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! You scrapped that cute photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!