Monday, July 8, 2019

"Hello Beautiful" . . . made for Quirky Dutch Summer!

Hi Everyone!  Marit Barensten from Marit's Paper World graciously asked me to guest blog for her Quirky Dutch Summer blog series which started June 10 and runs through August 12.


To learn more about Marit and her Quirky Dutch Summer blog series, please visit here blog here!

The exciting news is that I am up on the blog series today!!!  I would love it it you take a moment to check out my blog post here!

Here is the summer photo that I used:

And here is my scrapbook page:


I hope you get a chance to check out Marit's Quirky Dutch Summer Blog Series.  I enjoyed participating so much!    Please let me know if you have any questions . . .   

I also want to let you know that I learned so much from all of those who are participating in Marit's blog series!!!  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Congrats on the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon, This post is so very inspiring! I did get over to Marit's blog to see your 'step by step'! TFS!Beautiful work~ Lovin the use of yellow : ) Makes me smile~ Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing layout, love the design.. and I shall pop over and check out your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the beautiful colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love your Quirky Dutch Summer post! And, I also love this layout! I love the gorgeous photo, the beautiful embellishments, the background, and esp the balloon. It is a very remarkable and inspiring layout! Keep on posting, I love all of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous piece for QDS Sharon full of inspiration and summer fun in the sun. I am always in awe of how scrapbook layouts come to be and I am learning all the time from those layouts and techniques. Thank you so much for sharing those Quirky Dutch Summer step by steps it's a joy to meet you in blogland.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That photo is just so special and your scrapping of it does it justice. Both are emotionally evocative. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, this is so Summery and innocent, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!