Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Two New Mixed Media Scrapbook Pages for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  I am very excited to share two new scrapbook pages that I made using the newest Scrap Fx embellishments!

My first scrapbook page was made using a special photo to me . . .  I took it of Katie and Anne on Mother's Day, 2017:

Here is the page that I created:

Here are some close-ups:



And some different views:



And my second page, entitled "Party Time" was made using photos that I took this year at Anne's 16th birthday party.  She wanted to celebrate her special day at the PPL Center watching an ice hockey game with some of her closest friends.  Here are 2 of her favorite photos:



And here's my completed page:

To get a better look, I am sharing some close-ups:



And a different view:

I hope you enjoyed your visit here today as much as I enjoyed sharing my pages with you!  To get a more detailed idea of how I made my scrapbook layouts using Scrap FX embellishments, please check out my Scrap FX blog post here!  And don't forget to check out the Scrap FX store  for more information about where to purchase these products.  You can even ask your local store to order whatever you like, too!  

Also, we'd love to see you share your pages at the Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Hugs to all of you!

Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow these look wonderful layouts.. I love the arty back rounds and the photos are beautiful... great memories there. I love all the details you have put on each page.. great chipboard pieces too.. beautiful creating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING that 'sisters' heart on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sisters layout is so beautiful. The embellishments are wonderful, and the photo is so special. The birthday layout is fun and entertaining. What great mementos of two wonderful memories!!! I love your blog! Your creativity is imaginative and ingenious, I can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie will appreciate having the birthday page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!