Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Happy Heart!

Hi everyone!  I am very excited to share with you my latest scrapbook page that I made using Scrap FX products that I love!

My page is entitled "Happy Heart" and while envisioning my page, I knew that I wanted to scrap this photo of my daughter, Anne:

Here is my completed page:

For a step by step tutorial with insights on how I made this page, please check out my Scrap FX blog post!

Here are the products that I used:
Foam Stamps:
Stitching:

Cakes:
 Rose Garden:
Number Crunch:


Silhouette:
Wire Flower:
Chipboard:
Balloon Frame:

Celebrating in Style wordlet:
Transparency:
Love Transparency:
Paper:
Black and White Butterflies:

Here are some close-ups:



And different views:



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!  I hope you get a chance to check out my tutorial and that you are inspired to create a scrapbook and/or mixed media page of your own!

Please take a moment to check out the Scrap FX store for more information about where to find these products.  Also, don't forget to check out our Facebook page entitled Scrap FX Creative Space, where you can share pages of your own!

Hugs and happy scrapping!

10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful page, love the colour scheme, and you used a wonderful photo of your daughter. The embellishments are all great and wisely chosen. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Sharon and such a stunning photo of your daughter! Love the colouring and the stamping....so super! ;-)
    Sorry for not visiting for ages....so lovely to pop in and see how you are! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this photo of your lovely daughter is so beautiful, Sharon.
    And it turned out very well on the page. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this page looks amazing, I love all the details on the back ground and that photo is so beautiful.. a really arty page full of character and creativity~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that beautiful photo, the flowers and the balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I love everything about this layout, including the embellishments and the wonderful photo. Thank-you for continuing your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sharon, what a creative piece of art! So lovely, so well done~ (I went to see the tutorial @ ScrapFX and appreciated that! It helps to know the particulars : ) thks Your work is beautiful!, innovative fresh and unique~ Hugs, karen o

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful photograph of your Daughter Sharon inspiration in itself. You have composed a most beautiful scrapbook page using her as your focal. A marvellous layout.
    Thank you very much for sharing.
    Creative wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page & beautiful Annie! Especially like your handwriting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!