Monday, April 1, 2019

Let Them Eat Cake!

Hi everyone!

Before I share my layout today, I would like you all to know that I am very sorry for not commenting on all of your beautiful blogs lately.  My family recently lost our beloved dog after a long and drawn out illness; and my mom's dementia has progressed.  We are in the process of selling her home and we recently moved her into a more appropriate "Memory Unit" at the senior home she is residing in to keep her safe.  It has been heartbreaking, so please forgive me for not visiting and commenting on all of your wonderful blog posts.  

Now on to happier things . . .

Today I am sharing a layout I made for the April challenge at Scrap the Boys:

This month's challenge is to make a page about any celebration or event in your life.  I chose to scrap about my nephew, Owen's recent 16th birthday party:



He had a birthday party and Skateaway.  These photos were taken while we were singing Happy Birthday to him!  I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Boy's Rule background paper. 

Here's a close-up:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you et a chance to check out the challenge at Scrap the Boys this month!

Hugs!!!

7 comments:

  1. that is a fabulous fun layout and I love the cute embellies.. I am sad for you as I know how hard it is to lose a fur baby, they are a part of our family. and I hope your Mum settles in and is happy in the place where she is living now.. and take care of yourself Sharon, you have had a lot to deal with of late..sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! LOVING the fun photos, the colors and the splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a very beautiful layout, Sharon. You can see they had a lot of fun that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool layout of a wonderful memory. I love the boys rule theme, the photos, and esp the embellishments. Simply fantastic. I am glad you are able to keep on posting through your recent difficult times. I always look forward to seeing your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the colors and details in this. The kids all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear you go through such a bad time dear Sharon! Take good care of you to have the power to get through all this!
    I love your fun layout so much!
    Big hugs! Thinking of you!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!