Monday, March 4, 2019

You are Totally Awesome . . . Scrap the Boys!

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for the Scrap the Boys February challenge:

This month's Scrap the Boy's theme is . . . It's Written in the Moon and Stars!

And the their sponsor this month is the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Studio:


I decided to used my amazing Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Boys Rule" collection to make my page!  It was a no-brainer!!!!

Here is .my completed page . . .

I scrapped one of my very favorite photos of my dear nephew, Michael, taken back in 2008!  

Here are some close ups:


And a different view:

I hope you get a chance to check out the Scrap the Boys challenge this month!  It was so much fun to make a page of my nephew!!!  And it was especially fun to use the Boys Rule collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  HUGS!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome page! I love the colors and the way you did the title and embellishments. It'd be fun to create the girl version of this design and see how they compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, a great encouraging layout for your nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the stars and the title work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout featuring the moon and stars! I love the arrows and stars and the quote and especially the wonderful photo. Such an incredible way to keep your memories alive. Your work is amazing! Keep posting, I can't wait for what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply fabulous - you're really a fantastic scrapbooker.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!