Thursday, March 7, 2019

Everyone Say Cheese!

Hi everyone!

Today is the first day of the new Challenge YOUrself challenge.  Just in case you don't already know, it's a challenge blog that asks you to make scrapbook pages with photo of YOU in the frame.  A lot of us don't do this, so it's a great way to get YOU in front of the camera!!!

This month's challenge is all about using black and white PLUS red on your page:

And here is my take:

I scrapped a photo of me with my family back in 2016.  I LOVE this photo, which is bitter-sweet because we recently lost our dear dog, Kita!  I enjoyed using black and white plus red on the majority of my page, and sprinkled a bit of yellow and blue in there, too.  

I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Boys Rule" paper and title,

Echo Park "Magical Adventure" paper and stickers:

and the Stampin' Up "Balloon Celebration" punch and stamp set:


Here are 2 close-ups:



and a different view:


I hope all of you fellow scrappers out there get a chance to check out and participate in this month's color-themed challenge.  I know you will love scrapping those photos with YOU in the frame!! And I think your family will enjoy seeing these pages as much as mine does, too.   My daughters especially love seeing the photos with me in them.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful month of March!  HUGS!!!

5 comments:

  1. ooo what a fabulous challenge, I love these colors together and your layout looks wonderful.. love the stripey paper contrasting on the side, lovely photo and love the camera hanging on the side of your photo.. such a great page!! I really need to get back into scrapping again.. I have been in such a slump!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the little camera!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how much I love this layout. I love the use of black and red, the red striped and balloons, and especially the wonderful photo of your family! Such excellent work!!! I am looking SO forward to seeing what the rest of March and April brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and a lovely page, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking! You have such a great eye for embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!