Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Two New Projects for Scrap FX!

Hi everyone!  It's almost the end of February and I am excited to share my two new Scrap FX projects with you today!  

My first project:  
I made a canvas using the "Fragments of Time" Scrap FX chipboard title and their "Antiquities" transparency:


This is totally out of my comfort zone!!!  But I really enjoyed making it.  I used mixed media products, such a gesso, mists, stamps, ink pens, and a Scrap FX chipboard title that I embossed with black and gold embossing powder.

I used pieces from this "Antiquities" transparency:
It was so easy to add these elements to my project by cutting out parts of this transparency.  I totally enjoyed making it!!!

My second project: 

I made a scrapbook page entitled  "A Different Perspective."


I used a photo that I took while at Dorney Park in October of last year:

Here is my page:

I made my own background, starting with white 12 x 12 Bazzill cardstock, then used mists, cut patterned paper, and gold Stampin Up stickers. I especially enjoyed incorporating Scrap Fx chipboard pieces that I heat embossed with black, gold,  and silver embossing powders.  


Here are the Scrap FX Chipboard pieces that I used for this page:




Don't forget to check out the Scrap FX store to find these products!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I will see you again next month.

Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Both pages are really beautiful, as always. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! LOVING the titles and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you may have thought you were out of your comfort zone, but you rocked it! Love the funky first canvas and love the movement in the second page! Really fabulous creating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon! I love the style of your layouts. Your creations are just beautiful and stunning :) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects! How fun to see you work outside your comfort zone with the canvas, and your style shines through on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, simply awesome. I love the canvas you did, you are great out of your comfort zone! And the layout is magnificent. I love the photo and the quote and embossed pieces and the background. Brings back childhood memories. Thank-you for sharing. I can't wait for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both is wonderful Sharon! WOW!!! You never cease to amaze with your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!