Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Spread Your Wings & Fly . . . A Scrap FX Layout!

Hi everyone!  Today I a sharing a page that I made using some amazing Scrap FX products!



I wanted to scrap this photo of Anne and her friends celebrating their sweet 16 birthdays taken back at the beginning of February:

So I thought, what would be better than to use my Scrap FX stencil, stamp, and chipboard pieces!

Here is my finished layout:


And some close-ups:



And here are the pieces that I used:

Alpha Circle Set

Fairy Wings

Steampunk Shoe

Fission Stamp

Circle Star Stencil:


For more details about how I made my page, please take a moment to check out the Scrap FX blog!


Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you are having a wonderful March so far.  HUGS!!

7 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVING that photo, the colors and the wings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls and the page are beautiful! Happy Sweet 16!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this layout is fantastic! I love the balloons, the wings, and the butterflies. But I especially love the photo. What a wonderful way to remember this special time in Anne's life. Keep posting, I can't wait to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - the girls, the page, all of it. Love the butterflies and hot air balloons and all the symbolism of what an amazing future is in store for these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks amazing, love the steam punk shoe, how cool. and that photo is so beautiful too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous amazing page, love those shoes.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic,love all the yummy chippies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!